Home > TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Our Travel Agent – Vietnam Southern Tours (www.vietnamsoutherntours.com) offers a price system to minimize and simplify holiday cost of customers. Each tour package has a fixed price that has been carefully calculated, including accommodation (hotels and homestay) , bicycles, car or mini van, first aid and English-speaking Guide, boat ride, entrance fees, and other expenses associated with your trip.

Paypal and Bank or Western Union

A 40% deposit will be required upon booking. The remaining 60% is paid 3 working days prior to the scheduled tour. If you pay 100% your tour pakage one time, we will offer 5% discount.

Amendments.

If you want to change your tour, you must inform the Vietnam Southern Tours by mail [info@vietnamsoutherntours.com] as soon as possible. We do not charge any fee for this amendment. However, customers must include any travel price increase (if any).

Cancellation

In case of cancellation, Vietnam Southern Tours must be informed in writing. Cancellation fee is determined on the date we receive this notice. See below for our fee schedule: One month notice: No fee – refund guarantee. 7 working days notice: 15% of the total amount paid. 3 working days notice: 25% of the total amount paid. 1 working day notice: 50% of the total amount paid.

Customer is responsible for any bank charges or Paypal charges.

Child Policy

For children under 12 years old, the following policies apply:

01 child will get 50% discount.

02 children will get 30% discount.

Contact us:

info@vietnamsoutherntours.com

Open Chat
1
Close chat
Hello! Thanks for visiting us. Please press Start button to chat with our support :)

Start

error: Content is protected !!